Updated: Jan 12, 2018
One of your Black Women Business Owners is currently looking to hire a UC Website Designer. Details below.
The Race UC Website Designer (Short Term - Contract Position)
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create an amazing user experience for our visitors to www.theraceuc.com. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have excellent user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
· Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
· Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
· Passion and experience as a web designer
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Experience with WIX platform
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Tes Sobomehin Marshall
Subject line: The Race UC Website Designer